CDT Update Links

Announcing...


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time for another long distance hike! I know many of you have been wondering if the crazy hiker known as "Butter Fingers" will be hiking again in 2017 and the answer is a definite YES! I've been planning and preparing for a second attempt to thru-hike the Continental Divide Trail. Below is a link to a map of the trail.
Continental Divide Trail Map I'm counting down the days until I get dropped off at the border of Mexico. After I begin hiking, this clock will begin counting my time on trail until I reach Canada.


I am getting very excited! I welcome new blog followers so feel free to spread the word. It's going to be AWESOME!

Comments

  1. So excited about this, and that video is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I had fun making the video. I'm an audio guy trapped in a video world, trying to keep current. Thanks for following along!

      Delete
  2. I will be following you as well as praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to be following you on this next adventure Loren. Count me in to be praying for you too. I have also been very grateful for the time you have spent sharing bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz. I have hundreds of sermons to listen to while I hike. I look forward to sharing some of what I learn as I hike, as well as continuing with the blog after I return.

      Delete
  4. Hi Loren - I will be praying for you as you hike. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and seeing your pics. Safe travels and happy trails to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Loren. We went to church together in Santa Ana back in the 70's. I can still manage an annual backpacking trip, but I am blown away impressed with the fact that you can tackle such a daunting hike. God bless you and I'll be following along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ken! I'm glad you found my blog and thanks for following along! I thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail in 2014 and I think I am ready for the CDT. I'd love to join you for a backpacking trip sometime. Blessings!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know you are following along!